1. How do I get my username and password?
– Parents are advised to visit the school’s Administrative Office to register and claim the username and password.
2. How many usernames and passwords could a parent have?
– As a policy, a student is allotted one user account-ID plus password. This may be claimed from the school’s Administrative office upon registration.
3. How long can I view my child?
– The camera can be viewed during regular class hours. As an added security, the cameras are programmed in such a way that all users viewing the camera will automatically be logged-out by dismissal time or the end of classes.
4. Where could we ask assistance should we experience technical problems?
– You may call your school’s technical lead for proper action. With Tel. No.: +632-7167688 and ask for the IT Department. You can email them as well at firstname.lastname@example.org